MEN'S CLUB REPORT
Stephen Levine, President
We still need volunteers as Ushers for the High Holy Days. Any member of Beth Israel can volunteer. Please contact Gil Daniels at: firstname.lastname@example.org or me, email@example.com to reserve your time.
Below is the schedule. You’ll receive a badge, a reserved seat, (although there will be lots of standing) and most important, a Mitzvot.
* Erev Rosh Hashanah – Sunday Oct 2nd, 6:30 PM
* Rosh Hashanah – Day 1 – Monday Oct. 3rd, 9:00 AM until beginning of the Torah Service
* Rosh Hashanah Day 1 - Beginning of Torah service until conclusion of service
* Rosh Hashanah Day 1 - Evening Service: 6:45 PM until conclusion of service
* Rosh Hashanah Day 2 - Tuesday Oct. 4th, 9:30 AM until Torah service
* Rosh Hashanah Day 2 - Torah service until conclusion of service
* Erev Yom Kippur /Kol Nidre – Tuesday Oct. 11th 6:30 PM until conclusion of service
* Yom Kippur – Wednesday Oct 12th, 9:30 AM service until beginning of the Torah service
* Yom Kippur, beginning of the Torah service until conclusion of AM service
* Yom Kippur afternoon service 4:00 PM until conclusion of Yizkor service
* After Yizkor service until the end of PM service
Friday morning October 14th is our scheduled date when we will be building our Sukkah. All the necessary tools will be provided. We just need your smiling faces, good humor and participation.
Wednesday October 26th is our first scheduled Membership meeting and Sunday October 30th is our first scheduled Bagels and Discovery. Mark your calendars and stay tuned for all the details.